- DIN 1.2379 is a high carbon and chromium cold work tool steel for punching, Shearing and Pressing Tools. Which require very high wear resistance combined with moderate toughness.
- Blanking or forming dies, punched, shear blades, rollers, plastic moulds (for abrasive plastics)
OIL QUENCHING COLD WORK TOOL STEEL, OFFERING HIGH STABILITY OF DIMENSION AND HARDNESS.
- K2510 is a Chromium-Tungsten Managemese oil hardening tool steel offering high strability, good dependability of hardness and excellent cutting performance.
- Tools for cutting and forming such as blanking die, punch that required minimum distortion cutting tools, tap , reamer, Cam.
CHROMIUM MOLYBDENUM VANADIUM HOT WORK TOOL STEEL, OFFERING GOOD TOUGHNESS AND RETENTIVE HARDNESS AT HIGH TEMPERATURE.
- K2344 Chromium Molybdenum-Vanadium hot work tool steel offering good toughness, compressive strength and retentivity of hardness especially at elevated temperature, intensivity to thermal shocks and good machinability in annealed state
- Die for hot extrusion and die casting of aluminium, hot forging dies and plastic moulds.
NICKEL HOT WORK DIE STEEL IS CHARATERIZED BY GOOD HARDENING CAPACITY, HIGH IMPACT TOUGHNESS, GOOD TEMPERING RESISTANCE AND DIMENSIONAL STABILITY.
HIGH CARBON AND CHROMIUM JIS STANDARD COLD WORK TOOL STEEL FOR HIGH HARDNESS APPLICATIONS.